We are so honored to have our Founder & CEO, Emily A. Hay, in this recent Meet-a-Mom feature on The Local Moms Network site. The Local Moms Network is 100% created for moms by moms and provides moms opportunities to work from home and around their kid’s schedules through online content features and comprehensive resources, social media engagement, community inclusive event monthly newsletters and time-saving guides.
In this feature article about Emily where she discusses the work Hay There does, Local Moms Network Editor-in-Chief, Amy Levin-Epstein asks thoughtful questions that resonate with any mom looking for “what else” or “what’s next?”
You can read the full article that spotlights an “inspiring entrepreneur about building her brand, the need for flexible work for moms, and more” here: https://thelocalmomsnetwork.com/meet-a-founder-emily-a-hay-of-hay-there-social-media/
Are you a mom looking for what else or what’s next?
- Collaboration with Mother Untitled
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- Mom 2.0 Summit in Scottsdale 2023 Recap
- How Freelancing Can Set You Free: Emily A. Hay for AIM Resource Group
- Collaboration with Fair Play Facilitator Laura Danger of That Darn Chat
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: What is the Layer Cake Workforce?
- Work From Home Women Success Stories
- Meaghan Murphy on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Samantha Ettus on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Navyn Salem on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Susie Wheldon on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay