There is no denying that freelance is one of the most powerful trends in the way we work. In an article by Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer published in Fast Company, the data shows that by 2028, over half the workforce will be freelance.
With flexibility being so important to millions of professionals, particularly ones with caregiving responsibilities, it’s up to workers today to learn about empowering ways of working to keep their options open to achieve the 3 Fs: flexibilty, fulfillment and financial independence.
In this video, our founder, Emily A. Hay, speaks with LePra George, the Head of Community and Partnerships at We Are Rosie, about what freelance is, who is freelancing today and most importantly, how companies like We Are Rosie are bringing more freelance job opportunities to people today than before and how Hay There Social Media is providing the critical upskilling training to these professionals to thrive in the future of work.
If you don’t know much about how a freelance career could serve you, don’t disqualify yourself without more information.
You can read about the collaboration between Hay There and We Are Rosie here and learn more about the unique upskill offering Hay There tailored for Rosies.
Check out the video interview here:
Questions about our upskill training for a proven social media skillset? Contact us or schedule your own call with a member of the Hay There Social Media team today.
- Mom 2.0 Summit in Scottsdale 2023 Recap
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Why Community is Key to Freelance Success
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- How Kim Rittberg’s Mom’s Exit Interview Podcast Helps Moms
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: What is the Layer Cake Workforce?
- How Moms Can Upskill for the In-Demand Field of Social Media
- How Much Can I Make as a Freelance Social Media Manager
- Work From Home Moms Success Stories
- How Moms Can Celebrate International Women’s Day
- Christine Moore Lil Buff Protein on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Navyn Salem on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Come join the Work+Life Integration Nation™