There is no denying that freelance is one of the most powerful trends in the way we work. In an article by Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer published in Fast Company, the data shows that by 2028, over half the workforce will be freelance.
With flexibility being so important to millions of professionals, particularly ones with caregiving responsibilities, it’s up to workers today to learn about empowering ways of working to keep their options open to achieve the 3 Fs: flexibilty, fulfillment and financial independence.
In this video, our founder, Emily A. Hay, speaks with LePra George, the Head of Community and Partnerships at We Are Rosie, about what freelance is, who is freelancing today and most importantly, how companies like We Are Rosie are bringing more freelance job opportunities to people today than before and how Hay There Social Media is providing the critical upskilling training to these professionals to thrive in the future of work.
If you don’t know much about how a freelance career could serve you, don’t disqualify yourself without more information.
Check out the video interview here:
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- A Conversation about Flexible Work for Moms with Chicago North Shore Moms
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Why Community is Key to Freelance Success
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- Quit Your Day Job Podcast: Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer chat with Alisha Fernandez Miranda
- How Kim Rittberg’s Mom’s Exit Interview Podcast Helps Moms
- Self Employment Options for Moms
- Mindful Ways Freelancers Can Reduce Stress
- Pandemic era parenting: You’ve gained new skills. Here’s how to capitalize on them today.
- Samantha Ettus on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Christine Moore Lil Buff Protein on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay