Our founder, Emily A. Hay, was recently featured on the Mother Honestly podcast highlighting how she’s empowering moms to use social media marketing to enhance their skillset.
Mother Honestly is the fastest growing media company for modern ambitious women to thrive in and beyond motherhood. The Mother Honestly podcast works to intersect mothers right where they’re at, providing inspiration, actionable steps and advice that complement our already-full to-do lists.
In the podcast, Emily joins Kristen Hall, COO of Mother Honestly, to discuss how she has utilized social media marketing to help small and large clients. She also discusses how she teaches moms looking to learn more about social media marketing to build their own business.
Don’t miss these spots during the podcast:
- 3:45: How Emily starting building our team of moms
- 6:40: What does it mean to “have it all?”
- 7:50: Truth bomb about working at home during a pandemic
- 8:54: How “working flexibly” is not the same as flexible work
- 11:00: How our team is training moms to run their own business
- 14:20: How women can join our team
- 19:40: The pros and cons of social media for personal use
Listen to the full podcast HERE.
Want to learn more about our Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.
- FREE Webinar: How to Work Flexibly as a Social Media Manager
- Amanda Lynch Featured on Together Digital’s Power Lounge Podcast
- Kimberly Hermann featured on the This Organized Life Podcast by Laurie Palau
- Career Coach Jennifer Swartley on FAIR PLAY and How Moms Can Step Into Their Power
- Hay There Social Media Hosts Mom’s Night Out Screening of FAIR PLAY
- In The News: Who Wants “Normal” If It Means Doing It All?
- COVID Burnout in Moms: Emily A. Hay Shares Her Story With NBC Detroit
- Emily A. Hay Shares Ways Moms Can Work for Themselves on Little Guide Detroit Live
- Collaboration with Together Digital’s Ask & Give Lounge: Re-Entering the Workforce
- Personality Tests and Excelling at Work: Get Self-Aware in 2021
- The death of the 9-5 workday: How the pandemic is kicking open the door for flexible work
- Drawing inspiration from The Horseshoe Principle