Work + Life Integration is about intentionally living every moment, integrating every one of your responsibilities and choices into your life — with synergy. It’s a way to design your day – your LIFE – to allow you to be present and fulfilled; NOT overwhelmed and lacking focus both professionally and personally.
Hay There Social Media trains women to run their own social media businesses to empower them to become work+life integrators and get that flexibility we all need.
In light of our work life needing to be adaptable to our personal lives more than ever, we’ve launched a social media video series about living intentionally in what we call, “Work + Life Integration Nation™.”
In this video series, I ask each guest:
- Why did you integrate your work and life?
- What does work+life integration mean to you?
- What positive results have you seen from integrating work and life?
- What has been challenging and how have you met those challenges?
- What advice do you have for women wanting to become work+life integrators?
Today’s video features Susie Wheldon, mama to 2, entrepreneur and wife to the late Dan Wheldon, the two-time Indianapolis 500 Champion and the 2005 Indy Racing League IndyCar Series Champion. In this interview, she shares brilliant insight on how she manages her professional goals, her passions and her responsibilities as a single mom raising two talented up-and-coming race car drivers.
Watch the interview here:
- 1:05: How she obtained fulfillment when feeling stretched
- 3:00: How to handle overwhelm
- 6:05: How she persevered after becoming a single mom & demonstrated to her children how she uses her professional skills
- 9:50: The challenges of work + life integration
- 11:50: How to see the best regardless of it being a good or bad day
Thank you for the great interview, Susie!
Want to learn more about Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.
- Mom 2.0 Summit in Scottsdale 2023 Recap
- Quit Your Day Job Podcast: Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer chat with Alisha Fernandez Miranda
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Is a Freelance Career a Fit for Me?
- Mother Honestly Start to Flourish Summit Recap from a Hay There INsider
- How the FAIR PLAY Documentary Impacts Our Community of Work From Home Moms
- Mindful Ways Freelancers Can Reduce Stress
- Work From Home Women Success Stories
- Work From Home Moms Success Stories
- Pandemic era parenting: You’ve gained new skills. Here’s how to capitalize on them today.
- Samantha Ettus on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Nikki Little on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Come join the Work+Life Integration Nation™