How Moms Can Upskill for the In-Demand Field of Social Media
Founded in 2010 as a boutique social media agency, Hay There delivers their proven, professional, flexible training to women across the U.S. with backgrounds in marketing, communications, PR, teaching, customer service, engineering, legal and even more. Dubbed the “INsiders training,” women leverage the skills they learn to be freelance social media managers, to subcontract through agencies, to gain employment with companies and to simply close a resume gap. Furthermore, Hay There connects INsiders with potential clients, helps with portfolio work and has had women start earning prior to completing the training.
Emily A. Hay, the Founder of Hay There and a champion for work life integration, says “Data shows that women were the hardest hit by the pandemic and marketing is one of the industries most impacted. According to a LinkedIn International Data 2020-2021 Infographic, 36% more women left marketing jobs than men. In response, women are demonstrating their strength by investing in themselves. One of the top ways women are proactively building up their skills is to obtain social media marketing expertise that opens the doors to new, exciting opportunities.”
We look forward to helping mothers achieve their professional potential through an upcoming webinar with Boulo Solutions on Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 11:00am PT/ 1:00pm CT / 2:00pm ET and YOU’RE INVITED. Read more & register!
This webinar is for women:
– looking to learn about a new professional path
– that want to apply or have applied to jobs without finding the right fit
– curious about a new way to apply creative skills in a role with a flexible schedule
How Moms Can Reach Their Potential
Our friends at Boulo Solutions help working mothers and employers achieve their potential everyday. Boulo Solutions are national recruiting experts that help forward-thinking companies hire and retain working mothers for shared success through flexible work. Often, they empower women seeking flexible employment by providing industry-leading resources to upskill, making it easier for mothers to bring in-demand skills to the companies listed with Boulo.
Free Webinars for Moms Looking to Upskill in an In-demand Field
Women in the Boulo Solutions talent community will benefit from Hay There Social Media expertise to in the form of micro-trainings, webinars and accessible consulting to help more women learn how they can be successful with a transferrable, in-demand social media skillset.
This FREE webinar on Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 11:00am PT/ 1:00pm CT / 2:00pm ET will serve as an overview of the social media marketing landscape from both a demand an opportunity perspective. Register here.
Attendees will learn:
– Why businesses still need social media help:
From social media as a growing market, we’ll share pitfalls and mistakes the vast majority of businesses make & what their options for help look like today…from you!
– How you can help businesses:
Businesses have a demand for verifiably qualified support. Here’s the knowledge you actually need to become a social media manager, and what you don’t. Consider this your “day in the life of” information.
– Where future opportunities are:
The future of the internet is happening NOW. As Web3 unfolds, community management will only become more important for businesses to master in order to stay relevant and survive. You can help them. (Don’t know what “Web3” is? No worries – we’ll cover this!)
Be sure to register HERE for FREE!
Returning Women to the Workforce
Not only does the Hay There INsider training give women a flexible, professional career path in an in-demand field, it gives women an opportunity to use their creativity, obtain a transferable skillset and work in a collaborative culture among other women at similar stages and it ultimately brings value to their lives and the companies they work for.
Boulo Founder and CEO, Delphine Carter shares, “Through their viable upskill opportunity, Hay There Social Media will empower individuals actively searching for employment with highly sought after skills that companies need. They help directly impact Boulo’s mission to accelerate the return of women to the workforce.”
The webinar is free and open to anyone; please register here.
- Collaboration with Mother Untitled
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- Webinar with West University Moms of The Local Moms Network
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- Quit Your Day Job Podcast: Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer chat with Alisha Fernandez Miranda
- Our Freelance Expertise Published in Fast Company
- How Much Can I Make as a Freelance Social Media Manager
- Meaghan Murphy on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Pandemic era parenting: You’ve gained new skills. Here’s how to capitalize on them today.
- Navyn Salem on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Susie Wheldon on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay