Work + Life Integration is about intentionally living every moment, integrating every one of your responsibilities and choices into your life — with synergy. It’s a way to design your day – your LIFE – to allow you to be present and fulfilled; NOT overwhelmed and lacking focus both professionally and personally.
Hay There Social Media trains women to run their own social media businesses to empower them to become work+life integrators and get that flexibility we all need.
In light of our work life needing to be adaptable to our personal lives more than ever, we’ve launched a social media video series about living intentionally in what we call, “Work + Life Integration Nation™.”
In this video series, I ask each guest:
- Why did you integrate your work and life?
- What does work+life integration mean to you?
- What positive results have you seen from integrating work and life?
- What has been challenging and how have you met those challenges?
- What advice do you have for women wanting to become work+life integrators?
Today’s video features Christine Moore, Healthcare Hero, Mama of 4, Owner of Lil Buff Protein (protein-packed cake treats…not kidding). In this episode she shares how the work+life integration path CHOSE HER, ways she incorporates her kids in her business and advice from the trenches for women currently doing one profession wanting to build a passion project on the side.
Watch the interview here:
- 1:04: How she accidentally created her business
- 2:32: How she sets boundaries and keeps it real with her customers
- 5:00: How she refreshed and reloaded after no maternity time
- 7:00: How she employs her kids
- 10:03: Advice for women who want to jump into a work+life integration lifestyle
Thank you for the great interview, Christine!
Want to learn more about Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Why Community is Key to Freelance Success
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- Quit Your Day Job Podcast: Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer chat with Alisha Fernandez Miranda
- How Kim Rittberg’s Mom’s Exit Interview Podcast Helps Moms
- Our Freelance Expertise Published in Fast Company
- Self Employment Options for Moms
- Mindful Ways Freelancers Can Reduce Stress
- Susie Wheldon on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Come join the Work+Life Integration Nation™
- What kind of Work+Life Integration day is today with COVID-19?