Work + Life Integration is about intentionally living every moment, integrating every one of your responsibilities and choices into your life — with synergy. It’s a way to design your day – your LIFE – to allow you to be present and fulfilled; NOT overwhelmed and lacking focus both professionally and personally.
Hay There Social Media trains women to run their own social media businesses to empower them to become work+life integrators and get that flexibility we all need.
In light of our work life needing to be adaptable to our personal lives more than ever, we’ve launched a social media video series about living intentionally in what we call, “Work + Life Integration Nation™.”
In this video series, I ask each guest:
- Why did you integrate your work and life?
- What does work+life integration mean to you?
- What positive results have you seen from integrating work and life?
- What has been challenging and how have you met those challenges?
- What advice do you have for women wanting to become work+life integrators?
Today’s video features Navyn Salem, the Founder and CEO of Edesia Nutrition and MeWe Nutrition. From meetings at the UN to supporting the lives of her four teenage daughters, Navyn shares what works best for her, what doesn’t, and gives women her best advice if they are considering a change.
Watch the interview here:
- 1:20: How and why she got started, even though her children were young
- 3:10: How she has made work + life integration work based on her children’s ages
- 7:12: How she includes her children in the work she does
- 11:15: Advice for women seeking work+life integration
Thank you for the great interview, Navyn!
Want to learn more about Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.