Work + Life Integration is about intentionally living every moment, integrating every one of your responsibilities and choices into your life — with synergy. It’s a way to design your day – your LIFE – to allow you to be present and fulfilled; NOT overwhelmed and lacking focus both professionally and personally.
Hay There Social Media trains women to run their own social media businesses to empower them to become work+life integrators and get that flexibility we all need.
In light of our work life needing to be adaptable to our personal lives more than ever, we’ve launched a social media video series about living intentionally in what we call, “Work + Life Integration Nation™.”
In this video series, I ask each guest:
- Why did you integrate your work and life?
- What does work+life integration mean to you?
- What positive results have you seen from integrating work and life?
- What has been challenging and how have you met those challenges?
- What advice do you have for women wanting to become work+life integrators?
Meet Samantha Ettus, CEO & Founder of Park Place Payments, Bestselling author, Harvard MBA and Mama of 3. In this episode, Sam proves again how she is a champion for women at her core. Warm, sharp and relatable this busy mom will give you action steps and new ways to think about how you CAN have it all.
Watch the interview here:
- 1:08: What Sam did as a mom of 3 littles under age 5 when she looked for an expert to help keep women in the workforce
- 2:27: Sam started interviewing the world’s most successful women and found out these two things they all had in common
- 4:00: Fundraising from her bedroom, delegation and what else is going well with Work + Life Integration
- 5:43: News on her BRAND NEW podcast, “What’s Her Story?”
- 6:57: Challenges with entrepreneurship, pandemic life and suggestions for creating structure
- 11:25: Sam’s advice on nurturing that professional spark inside of you
Thank you for the great interview, Samantha!
Want to learn more about Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Why Community is Key to Freelance Success
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- Collaboration with Fair Play Facilitator Laura Danger of That Darn Chat
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: What is the Layer Cake Workforce?
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Is a Freelance Career a Fit for Me?
- Our Freelance Expertise Published in Fast Company
- How Moms Can Upskill for the In-Demand Field of Social Media
- Self Employment Options for Moms
- Navyn Salem on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Susie Wheldon on the Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay