Now is the time to lay the foundation for the life you want. Your future self will thank you!

Your tuition includes:

  • Welcome! Our virtual orientation will jumpstart your success. Meet Hay There team members and receive a more detailed outline of the curriculum.
  • Live, interactive training sessions with our expert team.
  • An ecosystem of online content—complete access to our library of live session recordings, notes and accompanying materials. Consider it a living and constantly updated Hay There Social Media INsiders Training Manual.
  • Personalized attention from Hay There experts including editors and sales leaders.
  • Essential templates you need to run your business from invoices to marketing materials, proposals and much more.
  • Paid membership access to the INsider Community for 3 months is included ($297 value).
  • Access to our INsider directory for additional connections.
  • Upon program and portfolio completion, you will have:
    • Access to our job board with potential client leads.
    • Continued inclusion in ongoing live training. Feel free to jump on and receive a refresher on any session!
    • Your professional profile will be included on the Hay There INsider’s website, a huge advantage to market your services to potential clients.

The tuition for the program is $2,997.

A payment plan is available through
Apply to receive funding fast through our partnership with Upstart by clicking here.

Tuition is $2,997

Pay $1050/mo for 3 months with

Get funded fast with Upstart

After graduating from the INsider’s Program, the INsiders Community membership program offers 24/7 access to a world of personalized support and resources for a monthly fee of $99/month. Learn more.

Our training program works. Of the graduates surveyed after their training...


How else do we know? INsiders have told us they:

  • Earned money based on what they learned in the course
  • 75% felt the course made it easier to obtain paid work
  • Successfully got a client based on their own prospecting work
  • 75% said the timeline from training to their securing their first client was “right about when” or sooner than they thought they would
  • 65% of INsiders sought out client leads provided by Hay There—73% of those converted their lead into a client & the other 27% have active proposals out*
    *as of 7/19/21
  • Have earned back their tuition and are satisfied with the overall return on their investment

Laura Zukosky

Louisville, CO
October 2020 Program Graduate
"Having the tools and the training and the support from the Hay There Social Media team is unique and I would highly recommend it and I would consider it as a program for anyone wanting to jumpstart their career."

Kimberly Hermann

Bethel, CT
October 2020 Program Graduate
"The other best thing is that I get to work for myself but not by myself as Emily and her team are always there for support."

Marvelle Armstrong
Tampa, FL

"Emily and her team at Hay There Social Media are amazing! The course offered is comprehensive and it gave me the tools and confidence to work for myself. Work-life integration is possible! Thank you, Emily and Team."

Leyla Bolho-Garlatti
Brooklyn, NY

"The training not only taught me the skills I needed to update my resume but it allowed me the ability to get my own clients for my new social media business while juggling my PR freelancing gig."

Kelli Robinson
Detroit, MI

"The Hay There INsiders training has been a really supportive learning experience for me. I’m finding new opportunities and avenues for income streams. The training really sparked an interest in me. My new income allows me financial flexibility to do some of the bigger things I want to do with my children."

Tuition is $2,997

Pay $1050/mo for 3 months with

Get funded fast with Upstart