Parenting in 2020 suddenly means having to manage working from home AND having the kids home for remote learning. But “balancing” it all means everything is up in the air and something can drop at any moment…so INTEGRATE it all instead!
Emily A. Hay, founder of Hay There Social media and mom to two young daughters, has been living in the Work + Life Integration Nation™ since 2010 — and shares what she’s learned on the front lines in this Powering UP podcast with Anne Doyle.
(Enjoy the snippet below, too!)
- Real Remote Job Opportunities for Single Moms
- Emily A. Hay on the Go Find Out Career Switch Podcast
- REAL STORIES from the Work + Life Integration Nation™: How a Mom of 4 Found Something Better than “Balance”
- Upskilling: Emily A. Hay delves into caring for your professional self during NBC Detroit segment
- After divorce: How to integrate work when you’re parenting solo
- How To Help Your Partner Get Out Of A Professional Rut
- 8 “mom skills” you already have that can help you start your own business
- Businesses: Let parents work remotely, even with kids home (if you can)