Are you looking for flexible work for moms?
Are you wondering what career is out there that allows you to be a professional woman working from home? At Hay There Social Media, work+life integration is our operating system and we are thrilled that our Founder, Emily A. Hay, was a guest on the “Go Find Out: The Career Switch Podcast” with host Jennifer Jelliff-Russell, to talk about our social media marketing training that allows women to be their own boss.
If you are a woman wondering what’s next professionally, you are in the right place. At Hay There Social Media, we speak to career switchers everyday who may want a better way to use their creativity, while working with other women in a supportive community and helping businesses grow with social media marketing – all in a completely flexible work day. We pride ourselves on our proven online social media marketing course – dubbed the “Hay There INsiders Program” as one way to help women career switch.
Learn How to Be a Work From Home Mom
Emily brings to this conversation 10+ years of experience building her own agency with a team of moms. She shares with Jennifer what makes a good candidate, how to start and what the potential looks like.
Listen to the episode here and see if this recipe for work+life integration is just what you are looking for! And if you want more info, please schedule a call with us today.
- Real Remote Job Opportunities for Single Moms
- REAL STORIES from the Work + Life Integration Nation™: How a Mom of 4 Found Something Better than “Balance”
- Upskilling: Emily A. Hay delves into caring for your professional self during NBC Detroit segment
- After divorce: How to integrate work when you’re parenting solo
- How To Help Your Partner Get Out Of A Professional Rut
- 8 “mom skills” you already have that can help you start your own business