How to Find Fulfillment Outside the Traditional 9 to 5 is Kim Rittberg’s jam.
Emily A. Hay , Founder & CEO of Hay There Social Media, joined Kim Rittberg, host of Mom’s Exit Interview Podcast (recently ranked in the top 100 in careers on apple podcasts as a top 2% podcast), to discuss proven ways women can upskill and find entrepreneurial opportunity as a freelance professional.
Interested in becoming a social media manager? Or shifting into freelance? Emily A. Hay has advice and warnings about what to do and not to do as you shift into self-employment.
She also talks about the lessons she learned about the imbalance of duties in her households after participating in the documentary FAIR PLAY, produced by Reese Witherspoon’s Hello Sunshine, written and directed by Jennifer Siebel Newsom, based off of Eve Rodsky’s hit book.
Looking for affordable training to become a social media manager?
Want to learn to be a professional social media manager? Grab the Hay There training in a box. You can find out more about this upskilling product that Emily just discussed on CBS News. This proven program will not only give you the education you need to succeed, but access to our signature online community for support is included. We believe fully that if you want to go far, go together.
Follow host Kim Rittberg on Instagram & Subscribe to Kim’s YouTube Channel to Make Better Videos that Convert!
You can listen to the full episode here.
- Learning from Jackie Kossoff Meta Ads and Paid Social Media Expert
- Flexible Work Webinar with Parents Pivot
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Web 3 Terms for Women
- Social Media Bucket List 2017: Digital Marketing Boot Camp in Detroit
- How Print Media Companies Can Win with Social Media Campaigns
- Social Media Winners from Super Bowl XLVIII: Lessons for Small Businesses
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- 5 Must-Have Social Media Tools for Your Small Business
- HOW TO FIND – AND USE – SOCIAL MEDIA RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS
- Social Media Help for Parents of Tweens at the KidsLinked Festival
- Meeting Ricki Lake, TV Talk Show Host & Social Media Trailblazer