Work + Life Integration is about intentionally living every moment, integrating every one of your responsibilities and choices into your life — with synergy. It’s a way to design your day – your LIFE – to allow you to be present and fulfilled; NOT overwhelmed and lacking focus both professionally and personally.
Hay There Social Media trains women to run their own social media businesses to empower them to become work+life integrators and get that flexibility we all need.
In light of our work life needing to be adaptable to our personal lives more than ever, we’ve launched a social media video series about living intentionally in what we call, “Work + Life Integration Nation™.”
In this video series, I ask each guest:
- Why did you integrate your work and life?
- What does work+life integration mean to you?
- What positive results have you seen from integrating work and life?
- What has been challenging and how have you met those challenges?
- What advice do you have for women wanting to become work+life integrators?
Meet Meaghan Murphy, Content Chief at Woman’s Day Magazine, Author, Podcast Host and Mama of 3. In this episode, Meaghan shares her tips to find the #YayInEveryday, how to channel your passions and how she literally incorporates her kids into her work. Engaging, real and funny, this busy mom shares how she shows plenty of gratitude.
Watch the interview here:
- 1:01: Meaghan candidly shares how she never chose to have her work and life come together in harmony
- 5:40: How Meaghan integrates her kids — aka “Team Murphy”– into her work
- 8:27: Meaghan’s biggest learnings from life in magazines. (Perfectionists out there: this one’s for you!)
- 10:50: What’s in it for YOU to show gratitude often and sincerely
- 12:50: Work and school wins and challenges (Mamas: Here’s your permission to NOT be a walking pinterest board!)
- 18:48: Mamas: Career re-evaluations in pandemic times.? What makes you feel energized and alive? Meaghan’s UPCOMING BOOK, “Your Fully Charged Life” with Penguin Random House coming in Feb 2021!!
Thank you for the great interview, Meaghan!
Want to learn more about Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- Are you a mom seeking empowerment or inspo? Look no further than Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour!
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Why Community is Key to Freelance Success
- Our Freelance Expertise Published in Fast Company
- Self Employment Options for Moms
- Work From Home Women Success Stories
- Work From Home Moms Success Stories
- Samantha Ettus on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Christine Moore Lil Buff Protein on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay
- Come join the Work+Life Integration Nation™
- What kind of Work+Life Integration day is today with COVID-19?