Work + Life Integration is about intentionally living every moment, integrating every one of your responsibilities and choices into your life — with synergy. It’s a way to design your day – your LIFE – to allow you to be present and fulfilled; NOT overwhelmed and lacking focus both professionally and personally.
Hay There Social Media trains women to run their own social media businesses to empower them to become work+life integrators and get that flexibility we all need.
In light of our work life needing to be adaptable to our personal lives more than ever, we’ve launched a social media video series about living intentionally in what we call, “Work + Life Integration Nation™.”
In this video series, I ask each guest:
- Why did you integrate your work and life?
- What does work+life integration mean to you?
- What positive results have you seen from integrating work and life?
- What has been challenging and how have you met those challenges?
- What advice do you have for women wanting to become work+life integrators?
Today’s video features Nikki Little, VP of Strategy at Franco, integrated communications professional, mama of twins. In this episode, she shares how the work+life integration path chose her after finding out she and her husband would go from a family of 2 to 4 in 9 short months. This Type-A gal gets real about how she wears her mom hat without losing sight of her professional goals.
Watch the interview here:
- 1:01: How she reconciled having career goals and a desire to be an involved mom
- 2:25: How gets around the expectation to have balance
- 5:50: How she dealt with the pandemic as a person who LOVES going into the office
- 11:21: How being grateful can help fellow work+life integrators
Thank you for the great interview, Nikki!
Want to learn more about Work + Life Integration Nation™? Visit here.
- Meet Hay There INstructors
- Best ways for women to get back into the workforce
- Are you a mom seeking empowerment or inspo? Look no further than Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour!
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Why Community is Key to Freelance Success
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- Quit Your Day Job Podcast: Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer chat with Alisha Fernandez Miranda
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Is a Freelance Career a Fit for Me?
- How the FAIR PLAY Documentary Impacts Our Community of Work From Home Moms
- Self Employment Options for Moms
- Work From Home Women Success Stories
- Work From Home Moms Success Stories
- What kind of Work+Life Integration day is today with COVID-19?