*This post contains affiliate links*
We recently had the privilege of hosting a webinar with the Founder of the West University Moms (part of The Local Moms Network), Amanda Vlastas, in an effort to give more moms insight about a flexible work option they may not have known existed or didn’t realize they were qualified to learn.
Just like us, she’s passionate about moms having the opportunity to rediscover themselves after having kids and getting back their professional identity. Amanda shares, “If you haven’t heard of Hay There, I recommend you check them out. They help moms across the U.S. with their proven training and I’ve recently participated in it as part of a collaboration with The Local Moms Network. It’s just an amazing platform, and I can’t say enough good things about the course.”
On this webinar, you’ll hear directly from Amanda Vlastas, Emily A. Hay, the founder and CEO of Hay There Social Media, Ali Spitzer, COO and Kelli Robinson, Director of the Community Experience.
Here’s a recent Reel you may have seen about the webinar:
View this post on Instagram
If you’re interested in flexible work options and want to learn more about working as a social media manager, you’re in the right place. In this webinar, we explore what the social media industry looks like today and the exciting opportunities it offers for professionals who want flexibility – especially moms!
Social media managers help businesses enhance their online presence, and we’ll peel back the layers to show you what it takes to succeed in this role. We’ll talk about the necessary skills, and we’ll provide you with specific examples to give you a clear idea of what it means to work as an independent social media manager in the Hay There community of women.
We’ll also discuss how to get started in this line of work, including the training and support you need to succeed. And, of course, we’ll cover earning potential and provide you with next steps to help you make the most of this flexible work option.
Flexible work is on the rise, and it’s not hard to see why. Millions of people are turning to flexible work options, and moms are no exception. If you’re a mom looking to rediscover yourself after having children, sometimes all it takes is a little retraining and the right support to find the perfect fit.
If this is something you’d like more information on, simply schedule a call with us anytime.
West University offers a $250 off discount to women who enroll in our program. You can use promo code: haytherewestunimoms250
You can watch the webinar recording here:
- Mom 2.0 Summit in Scottsdale 2023 Recap
- Local Moms Network Meet a Founder: Emily A. Hay
- How Freelancing Can Set You Free: Emily A. Hay for AIM Resource Group
- Quit Your Day Job Podcast: Emily A. Hay and Ali Spitzer chat with Alisha Fernandez Miranda
- A conversation with We Are Rosie: Is a Freelance Career a Fit for Me?
- Our Freelance Expertise Published in Fast Company
- How Moms Can Upskill for the In-Demand Field of Social Media
- How Much Can I Make as a Freelance Social Media Manager
- Work From Home Women Success Stories
- Work From Home Moms Success Stories
- Pandemic era parenting: You’ve gained new skills. Here’s how to capitalize on them today.
- Nikki Little on Work + Life Integration Nation™ Video Series with Emily A. Hay