How one of our social media manager’s work got noticed
An anchor on Local 4 NBC Detroit gave Mimi Brown, a Live in the D panel personality, a huge compliment about her social media presence managed by a Hay There Social Media INsider. We couldn’t be more proud!
Jason Carr, anchor on Live in the D, says at the :25 mark
“I don’t know what I did, Mimi , but you are showing up on my Instagram Reels like CRAZY. I’m like oh there’s Mimi again. Wup! There’s Mimi again! With her positive inspirations!’
This work is credited to INsider, Marvelle Armstrong, for her amazing social media marketing work she is doing for her client! And Reels are just a PART of the social media strategy Marvelle is developing in partnership with her client.
Mimi Brown, celebrated motivational speaker, is a true supporter of the work we do at Hay There Social Media. She has been a featured speaker for our monthly professional development sessions offered to Hay There INsiders and walks the walk of supporting women working to achieve their goals.
We were so proud to make the introduction and refer Marvelle to Mimi.
Watch the full clip HERE.
Want to learn more about our Hay There INsider program? Contact us today!
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- A Chat GPT Deep Dive for Our Community of Moms
- Web 3 Terms for Women
- What Web 3 Can Mean for Social Media Managers
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Website Needs a Blog
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Commercials According to Social Media Moms
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- The brand and blogger ecosystem as witnessed at BlogHer 2013
- Do You “Over-Sharent?:” Social Media, Parenting & Knowing When to Stop Posting About Your Children
- Facebook Safety for Children