How one of our social media manager’s work got noticed
An anchor on Local 4 NBC Detroit gave Mimi Brown, a Live in the D panel personality, a huge compliment about her social media presence managed by a Hay There Social Media INsider. We couldn’t be more proud!
Jason Carr, anchor on Live in the D, says at the :25 mark
“I don’t know what I did, Mimi , but you are showing up on my Instagram Reels like CRAZY. I’m like oh there’s Mimi again. Wup! There’s Mimi again! With her positive inspirations!’
This work is credited to INsider, Marvelle Armstrong, for her amazing social media marketing work she is doing for her client! And Reels are just a PART of the social media strategy Marvelle is developing in partnership with her client.
Mimi Brown, celebrated motivational speaker, is a true supporter of the work we do at Hay There Social Media. She has been a featured speaker for our monthly professional development sessions offered to Hay There INsiders and walks the walk of supporting women working to achieve their goals.
We were so proud to make the introduction and refer Marvelle to Mimi.
Watch the full clip HERE.
Want to learn more about our Hay There INsider program? Contact us today!
- Collaboration with We Are Rosie, a Leader in the Flexible Talent Marketplace
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Allow Reviews on Your Facebook Business Page
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- Michipreneur Guest Post: 5 Ways to Get Instagram Instantly Working Better for Your Business
- From Our Team of Experts: 15 Tips For Work At Home Moms #WAHM
- Social Media Winners from Super Bowl XLVIII: Lessons for Small Businesses
- How Dentists Use Social Media
- What Parents Can Learn from Paris Jackson’s Tweets
- Instagram for Personal and Small Business Use
- How to Deal with a Customer Complaint via Social Media