Hay There INsider and social media professional, Amanda Lynch, recently had the opportunity to be featured on her own client’s podcast, Together Digital‘s Power Lounge.
The podcast seeks to connect influential women in digital with power to share. Amanda shared a number of trends and tactics she has learned from being in the digital marketing industry for years.
We were honored to introduce Amanda to the leadership team at Together Digital, which seeks to educate and empower women within the digital space to be their best selves both professionally and personally, and Amanda has been working with the organization as their social media professional since.
- FREE Webinar: How to Work Flexibly as a Social Media Manager
- Kimberly Hermann featured on the This Organized Life Podcast by Laurie Palau
- Career Coach Jennifer Swartley on FAIR PLAY and How Moms Can Step Into Their Power
- Hay There Social Media Hosts Mom’s Night Out Screening of FAIR PLAY
- In The News: Who Wants “Normal” If It Means Doing It All?
- COVID Burnout in Moms: Emily A. Hay Shares Her Story With NBC Detroit
- Emily A. Hay Shares Ways Moms Can Work for Themselves on Little Guide Detroit Live
- Drawing inspiration from The Horseshoe Principle