Social media experts will be heading to Detroit on February 15, 2017 for the Detroit Regional Chamber’s Digital Marketing Boot Camp, and we think this is one event locals won’t want to miss!
The morning program promises to have something for everybody — from those looking to engage in digital marketing for the first time to those who are an advanced digital native.
Speakers will cover many topics, including the latest innovations in social media, how to put the human touch back into your online presence, and tips to improve your digital marketing strategy.
Our Founder and CEO, Emily A. Hay, will be a part of the panel discussion highlighting trends and tips to improve digital marketing strategy.
“Our team at Hay There strives to be the pulse for what’s trending in social media so we can best serve our clients,” said Hay. “I look forward to sharing a bit about how we work with colleagues and those interested in the digital industry.”
In addition to Hay, social leaders from the following companies will be speaking and offering their unique industry insight:
- Little Caesars Pizza
- BTO Solutions
- Social Media Association of Michigan
- Detroit Metro Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Marx Layne & Company
- SS Digital Media
- MLive Media Group
- Saga Marketing
Registration for this event includes breakfast and is $55 for Chamber members and $95 for others.
The event will be at the A. Alfred Taubman Center For Design Education, which is located at 460 W. Baltimore St. in Detroit.
Learn more and register here: http://bit.ly/detroitchamber.
Hope to see you there!
- Emily A. Hay on Mom’s Exit Interview with Kim Rittberg Discusses How to Become a Social Media Manager or Freelancer
- Collaboration with We Are Rosie, a Leader in the Flexible Talent Marketplace
- 8 Things You Must Do to Make Your Website Social Media Friendly
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Business Call for Help: 7 Ways To Navigate Yelp
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- How Print Media Companies Can Win with Social Media Campaigns
- How to Run a TweetChat or Twitter Party
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- The brand and blogger ecosystem as witnessed at BlogHer 2013
- What the New YouTube Layout and Other Google Updates Mean for Your Small Business