Social media continues to soar as brands, small businesses and individuals continue to figure out what works best. Emily Hay recently appeared on WJR’s Internet Advisor show to discuss her social media predictions for 2015.
Discussion highlights include:
- The continuous rise and fall of social networks
- How social advertising will evolve and experience tremendous growth
- Video and images will continue to dominate
Tune in to hear her thoughts here.
What predictions are you most looking forward to in the new year? We’d love to hear from you!
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- Emily A. Hay on Mom’s Exit Interview with Kim Rittberg Discusses How to Become a Social Media Manager or Freelancer
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Business Call for Help: 7 Ways To Navigate Yelp
- 3 reasons why your business needs to outsource online customer service
- COMING SOON: Digital Summit Detroit September 2015
- 9 Tips for Small Business Owners to Spring Clean Your Social Media Profiles
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- CBS Detroit WWJ Interview about How to Keep Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- Do You “Over-Sharent?:” Social Media, Parenting & Knowing When to Stop Posting About Your Children