Michigan social media professionals are gearing up for a great conference coming to Ann Arbor this fall: Social Mitten.
Dubbed “Michigan’s largest social media conference,” this must-attend event will take place on Sept. 23, 2016, and gather hundreds of social media enthusiasts from across the state to connect and learn.
Conference goers will gain new techniques for digital marketing, and our team is ecstatic to be a part of the action — with our own Founder and CEO, Emily A. Hay, on board as a presenter.
In addition to Hay, social leaders from GM and McDonald’s, and business owners with clients such as NBC and Sony, will be present to trade industry insight.
“I am honored to be presenting alongside some of the industry’s top social leaders,” said Hay. “Our team strives to learn something new each day, and we look forward to the opportunity to connect with others and gather new ideas to bring back to our social clients.”
If you’re looking to learn more about social media and network with like-minded professionals, the Social Mitten Conference may be a great fit.
Hope to see you in Ann Arbor this September!
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- Proud to Be Social Media Experts as SUBTA Resource Partner
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- WAHM Tips To Avoid Summertime Blues
- Bookstock is for readers: Largest used book event in Michigan Now Open
- COMING SOON: Digital Summit Detroit September 2015
- From Our Team of Experts: 15 Tips For Work At Home Moms #WAHM
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- How to Get Fans Talking on Your Facebook Business Page
- Meeting Ricki Lake, TV Talk Show Host & Social Media Trailblazer