Don’t miss the 5th annual Social Media Day Detroit taking place on Friday, June 27th, 2014 at TechTown! #SMDay #Detroit
Details can be found on Facebook. The event is free but registration is required.
A TweetTeam will be live tweeting all the action so be sure to follow the hash tags and connect with social media experts!
Check out the podcast from WJR’s Internet Advisor show where Social Media Day Detroit lead organizer, Jeff DeHaven, speaks with Emily A. Hay about the event.
- Learning from Jackie Kossoff Meta Ads and Paid Social Media Expert
- Flexible Work Webinar with Parents Pivot
- Unboxing a Social Media Training with Apres Group CEO Stacey Delo
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Collaboration with We Are Rosie, a Leader in the Flexible Talent Marketplace
- 8 Things You Must Do to Make Your Website Social Media Friendly
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Website Needs a Blog
- COMING SOON: Digital Summit Detroit September 2015
- From Our Team of Experts: 15 Tips For Work At Home Moms #WAHM
- CBS Detroit WWJ Interview about How to Keep Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- Snapchat: The “Kid Friendly” Sexting App?
- What Parents Can Learn from Paris Jackson’s Tweets