Don’t miss the 5th annual Social Media Day Detroit taking place on Friday, June 27th, 2014 at TechTown! #SMDay #Detroit
Details can be found on Facebook. The event is free but registration is required.
A TweetTeam will be live tweeting all the action so be sure to follow the hash tags and connect with social media experts!
Check out the podcast from WJR’s Internet Advisor show where Social Media Day Detroit lead organizer, Jeff DeHaven, speaks with Emily A. Hay about the event.
Social Media Day Detroit
April 12, 2022
- Web 3 Terms for Women
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts
- Michipreneur Guest Post: 5 Ways to Get Instagram Instantly Working Better for Your Business
- How To Shop Local On Etsy
- Why Yelp is Important for Small Businesses
- Snapchat: The “Kid Friendly” Sexting App?
- Do You “Over-Sharent?:” Social Media, Parenting & Knowing When to Stop Posting About Your Children
- What Parents Can Learn from Paris Jackson’s Tweets
- Metro Parent Magazine Recognizes WAHMs