Emily A. Hay was interviewed on CBS Detroit WWJ Newsradio 950 about how parents and teachers can keep tweens safe on social media. The discussion covered best practices at home and ways teachers are using social media in the classroom. You can listen to the interview here on CBS Detroit.
(Originally aired Monday, September 16th and Tuesday, September 17th at 9:50 a.m., 2:50 p.m. and 8:50 p.m on “Making the Grade” segment with Greg Bowman.)
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- Emily A. Hay on Mom’s Exit Interview with Kim Rittberg Discusses How to Become a Social Media Manager or Freelancer
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- 8 Things You Must Do to Make Your Website Social Media Friendly
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts
- From Our Team of Experts: 15 Tips For Work At Home Moms #WAHM
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- Why Care About Blogger Outreach?
- Encouraging Tech-Savvy Preteen & Teen Girls Through Social Media
- Instagram for Personal and Small Business Use