Fall brings crisp weather and sweet cider to Michigan and this year, it is also bring Digital Summit Detroit. And Hay There Social Media’s team will be in attendance, soaking up the latest and greatest in techniques, tips and tactics to help clients maximize their digital marketing dollars.
Industry leaders are converging on Detroit Sept. 22-23 to discuss every aspect of digital marketing. Anyone with an interest in digital marketing, social media and strategies is sure to want to be at this must-attend event. If you want to sharpen the saw and grow your network, hearing from this killer speaker lineup on topics like content marketing, digital strategies, emerging technology and – of course – social media, Digital Summit Detroit (@DigSumDetroit on Twitter) is the place to be.
The best and brightest in Detroit’s digital scene will be soaking up the latest tips, trends and techniques from digital media experts like General Motors’ Timothy Mahoney, MGM Resorts International’s Beverly Jackson, NBC Universal’s Carmen Bryant, Zappos.com’s Joshua Weaver, HubSpot’s Pamela Vaughan and Microsoft’s Geoffrey Colon.
There’s also plenty of time to mix and mingle with some of Detroit’s top digital marketing pros.
The summit is at the Max M. Fisher Music Center in Detroit, the region’s top leaders – including the Hay There Team – will be downtown and ready to learn. Hat tip to having Digital Summit Detroit IN Detroit – the city is a growing tech hub, full of eager entrepreneurs making their mark on the digital world.
With hundreds of digital marketing gurus, decision makers and influencers in attendance, the event is sure to stir up buzz on social media. Follow #DSDET15 on Twitter so you don’t miss a thing.
“Our team is eager to learn and share the knowledge we gain at Digital Summit Detroit,” said Hay There Social Media founder Emily A. Hay. “It’s a great opportunity to hear new ideas and best practices to brainstorm about and implement for our clients.”
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- What Web 3 Can Mean for Social Media Managers
- Proud to Be Social Media Experts as SUBTA Resource Partner
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts
- From Our Team of Experts: 15 Tips For Work At Home Moms #WAHM
- Social Media Day Detroit
- HOW TO FIND – AND USE – SOCIAL MEDIA RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS
- Social Media Help for Parents of Tweens at the KidsLinked Festival
- Facebook Safety for Children
- How to Deal with a Customer Complaint via Social Media