This Hay There Social Media client is a busy doctor with a pediatric practice specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Always interested in delivering the best possible treatment to patients, this doctor regularly educates parents on specialized topics like preventing and treating concussions in young athletes. This doctor is also an author of several books; he contributes to student athlete clinics, and is known for his outstanding reputation outside of his specialty.
Social media played an important role in successfully accomplishing two particular objectives. The first objective was to demonstrate exceptional accessibility and expertise; qualities that are important to provide patients with the best care possible. Like most doctors with an office, this physician’s accessibility to patients could be perceived as limited to in-person visits. With an effective social media plan in place, the team at Hay There Social Media leveraged this doctor’s blog, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube platforms to broaden his accessibility to current and prospective patients and enhanced their ability to connect and learn from him 24/7, not just during an in-office appointment.
The second objective was to connect this doctor with a laser-targeted online audience that would grow his brand awareness exponentially. In order to grow any business, information about your product or service must reach the very people that need it. In this case, through strategic, dedicated social networking, we were able to make introductions and foster relationships for his brand that resulted in national exposure, while creating a win-win for all parties involved.
– Building community: At Hay There Social Media, we pride ourselves on strategic community building and proactive networking for our clients. This kind of consistent relationship building takes time but pays off in spades in the long run! Through an effective partnership with this client, our team reached out and connected on a regular basis with hundreds of individuals and organizations. Our social media manager created authentic posts, addressed questions and messages, and enabled the doctor to weigh-in on current conversations and hot topics in his specialty, thereby expanding his impact and relevance.
– Establishing awareness & expertise: Sharing as an expert is important to increase awareness, but establishing a following also means listening and sharing the expertise of others! The team at Hay There Social Media implemented some key strategies to acclimate the client with the online community, which included dedicated listening and interacting with others in his field through social media. We keep our fingers on the pulse of what is trending, helping our clients join in on relevant and meaningful conversations on social media. Our client has gained new followers that are requesting more information from him the form of guest blog posts on topics in his specialty.
– Real-time results: Of the five guest blog post opportunities that Hay There Social Media earned for our client in a few months time, the total potential reach was in excess of tens of thousands of individuals, with an exponential reach many times over that. One guest blog opportunity alone was with a youth sports resource organization with more than 11,000 followers on Twitter & 5,000 fans on Facebook. What would the ability to get your name out in front of a new, targeted audience and establish long-term online influence do for your business?
Say “Hay There” to YOUR target audience with social media!
Every day, people are using social media to connect, interact and search out information and ideas. All it takes is one click or “like” to get a recommendation of where to take one’s business!
At Hay There Social Media, you can benefit from our fresh, unique approach to social media marketing. We are committed to ensuring our social media managers are an exceptional fit for our clients to help grow their business. The social media manager for this practice, for example, put her own social media knowledge, interests, personality and experience as a parent of athletes to work to deliver results.
Our team knows how to become a natural part of the social media conversations we participate in on behalf of the clients everyday. The key to getting social media results is to building the right online relationships first, which that takes strategy and dedication.
Contact Hay There Social Media today and let us help you reach your target audience!
- Workshop for Fair Play Certified Facilitators
- We Issue Proof of Completion NFTs
- Social media results for a boutique hotel and its restaurants
- Doctors, Dentists and Specialists…How Social Media Can Help Your Medical Practice
- Hay There Social Media a BEST of MichBusiness Award Winner
- Online Reviews: Our Client Named MOST Responsive in Their Industry
- How a Blogging Strategy Delivered Results for a National Plastic Surgery Corporation
- Teaching Students How to Make Smart Online Decisions
- TweetTeam™ helps Michigan Science Center Draw in Visitors
- How a TweetTeam™ Delivered Results for a Metro Detroit Retailer
- Social TV – Watch it, Tweet it, Experience it with a Tweet Team!
- Connecting a Small Business with Online Influencers