Hay There INsiders, Kimberly Hermann of Raising Social, Amanda Lynch of AmalynSocial, Nicole Kucab of Perfectly Appropriate Social, along with Emily A. Hay were featured on The Kindling Project Podcast in an interview with Kindling Project co-founder, Mic Curtis.
Kindling Project podcast guests share experiences and insights from their personal lives providing support and creating a community for all women to take that next step and listen to those inner whispers. Kindling Project podcast guests are at varying stages of a Kindling Project and share their real-world insight, how-to, and struggles.
In this compelling podcast episode, titled, “From Self-Doubt to Social Media Slayers: Emily A. Hay & Friends on Starting A Business,” graduates of Hay There’s social media manager training – dubbed “INsiders,”—unravel their transformative journey from nurturing households to running thriving social media businesses.
Are you navigating the challenging path of balancing entrepreneurship with family life? Or considering making the leap? If yes, you’ve found your people! Doubts often surface when you step into the entrepreneurial world, especially as a stay-at-home mom who is used to putting everyone’s needs first. The real-life stories of Kimberly Hermann, Amanda Lynch and Nicole Kucab will help listeners find some “kindling”, some idea or habit you can implement to get your next fire started.
Embracing Change: Choosing Self-Exploration Amidst Parenthood
The discussion delves into the pivotal moment when these women with varying professional backgrounds decided to carve their entrepreneurial paths using social media marketing for businesses while navigating the responsibilities of motherhood. Making a choice to pursue personal goals amid raising a family is a theme that resonates deeply. Their stories echo the ups and downs of starting something new and the lessons learned on this journey that has proven to be fruitful for all three of them.
Building a Supportive Network: The Power of Trusted Peers
Through the conversation, you’ll hear how these women emphasized the significance of surrounding oneself with a trusted community. (This is fundamental promise Hay There Social Media delivers to the women in their social media manager training program and community.) They discuss the invaluable role of mentorship and peer support in overcoming self-doubt and navigating the landscape of freelance entrepreneurship. Insights on finding confidence through connections are discussed which will make others see how they too can reach their goals faster if surrounded with the right training and support.
The Quest for Work Life Integration
We don’t believe in balance; but integration, rather. Nicole, Amanda, and Kimberly share their experiences, offering insights on ways to integrate the demands of a bustling entrepreneurial career while nurturing a fulfilling family life. Their stories shed light on the strategies, challenges, and the importance of setting boundaries to prevent burnout.
Key Takeaways from the Episode:
Listeners will glean wisdom from the following themes of their real-time journeys:
- Empowerment through Choice: Making personal strides amidst familial duties (there’s no perfect time!)
- Community and Mentorship: Leveraging the strength of a supportive network (go farther faster!)
- Getting Started: Often the hardest part of the process but can make all the difference (it’s ok if you don’t know exactly what the path will look like!)
We’re confident in the value you’ll gain by hearing the realness of Kimberly, Amanda and Nicole who transformed their lives from being stay-at-home moms to successful business owners in the in-demand field of social media marketing via this episode. You can check it out here!
If you are interested in learning more about how Hay There Social Media delivers credibility to social media managers and connection to paid work, check out our courses. You can always sample our community but getting started for free today. Interested in having a call with our leadership team to hear how an upskilling program in social media management could jumpstart your entrepreneurial journey? Schedule a call with us today; we’d love to hear from you!
Insta Reel where Nicole talks about baby stepping the journey out:
View this post on Instagram
Insta Reel where Emily shares how she has seen INsiders make progress and it compounds on itself for success:
View this post on Instagram
- Speaking at Together Digital 2023 National Conference
- Featured in Business Insider
- We Issue Proof of Completion NFTs
- Social media results for a boutique hotel and its restaurants
- Hay There Social Media a BEST of MichBusiness Award Winner
- How a Small Business Client Got Featured on Zulily
- How a Blogging Strategy Delivered Results for a National Plastic Surgery Corporation
- Teaching Students How to Make Smart Online Decisions
- TweetTeam™ helps Michigan Science Center Draw in Visitors
- How a TweetTeam™ Delivered Results for a Metro Detroit Retailer
- Hay There Social Media Results for a Pediatric Practice
- Hay There Social Media Tweeting LIVE for Alzheimer’s Association Chocolate Jubilee