Hay There Social Media will be presented with a BEST of michbusiness Award on November 17th at an event held at the International Banquet Center at the Atheneum Suites Hotel, 100 Brush St. in the heart of Detroit’s vibrant downtown.
Hay There Social Media and nearly 100 other honorees in various categories will be celebrated in grand style at the Michbusiness Award’s version of the Oscars, sponsored by the Michigan Business and Professional Association. Hay There Social Media will be honored in the category of “Social Media Standouts.”
The event will begin at 5:30 p.m. The Awards presentation will be emceed by Roop Raj, of Fox 2 News. The evening will feature local foods in a strolling dinner, networking and a gala awards ceremony held in a luxurious theatre-style auditorium followed by a Congratulate the Winners Afterglow featuring live music.
Tickets for the Best of MichBusiness Awards event are $105. An Eight -pack of tickets is available for $630. If you are interested in attending the event, contact the MBPA at 877-277-6464 or visit www.michbusiness.com.
For a complete listing of all of the winners or to find out more information about the MichBusiness Awards visit www.michbusiness.com.
About MBPA and MichBusiness
MichBusiness, a social media community that celebrates and promotes the success of Michigan businesses, is powered by the Michigan Business and Professional Association (MBPA).
The Michigan Business and Professional Association boasts a statewide sphere of influence that no other organization of its kind can claim, leveraging a depth of programs and community initiatives that positively impact more than 150,000 businesses. Learn more at www.michbusiness.org.
- Empowering Stories: From Stay-at-Home Moms to Successful Businesswomen
- Speaking at Together Digital 2023 National Conference
- Featured in Business Insider
- Workshop for Fair Play Certified Facilitators
- We Issue Proof of Completion NFTs
- Social media results for a boutique hotel and its restaurants
- Doctors, Dentists and Specialists…How Social Media Can Help Your Medical Practice
- Online Reviews: Our Client Named MOST Responsive in Their Industry
- How a Blogging Strategy Delivered Results for a National Plastic Surgery Corporation
- Teaching Students How to Make Smart Online Decisions
- TweetTeam™ helps Michigan Science Center Draw in Visitors
- Hay There Social Media Tweeting LIVE for Alzheimer’s Association Chocolate Jubilee