A fantastic article in Metro Parent Magazine on Work-at-Home-Moms (WAHMs)! Lauren Weber, a Hay There Social Media Team Member, was interviewed on the important work-life balance she achieves while working from home. Congrats, Lauren!
Click HERE for the online version and we scanned a copy here:
For more info on Hay There Social Media and our team, Contact us today!
- Emily A. Hay on Mom’s Exit Interview with Kim Rittberg Discusses How to Become a Social Media Manager or Freelancer
- Collaboration with We Are Rosie, a Leader in the Flexible Talent Marketplace
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Allow Reviews on Your Facebook Business Page
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Business Call for Help: 7 Ways To Navigate Yelp
- WAHM Tips To Avoid Summertime Blues
- Bookstock is for readers: Largest used book event in Michigan Now Open
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- Meeting Ricki Lake, TV Talk Show Host & Social Media Trailblazer
- Do your kids mind their social media manners?
- Instagram for Personal and Small Business Use