You can’t teach children to be safe online too early! Sheri Watkins shared lessons in online and social media safety with children during Safety City Week Plus in Dublin, OH. She focused on gaming and cyber bullying with kids ages 6 to 8 years old.
Have kids in your life who love technology? Keep them safe by learning about Saving Face for Parents & Educators. We’re always here if you have questions!
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Bookstock is for readers: Largest used book event in Michigan Now Open
- Social Media Bucket List 2017: Digital Marketing Boot Camp in Detroit
- Social Media Winners from Super Bowl XLVIII: Lessons for Small Businesses
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- The brand and blogger ecosystem as witnessed at BlogHer 2013
- What Parents Can Learn from Paris Jackson’s Tweets
- Encouraging Tech-Savvy Preteen & Teen Girls Through Social Media
- A Mother’s Day Focus on Female Bloggers
- How to Use Facebook Timeline