You can’t teach children to be safe online too early! Sheri Watkins shared lessons in online and social media safety with children during Safety City Week Plus in Dublin, OH. She focused on gaming and cyber bullying with kids ages 6 to 8 years old.
Have kids in your life who love technology? Keep them safe by learning about Saving Face for Parents & Educators. We’re always here if you have questions!
Social Media Safety for Kids in Ohio
cyber bullying, dublin, kids safety, ohio, safety week, social media safety
April 12, 2022
- Web 3 Terms for Women
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- WAHM Tips To Avoid Summertime Blues
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- Michipreneur Guest Post: 5 Ways to Get Instagram Instantly Working Better for Your Business
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Commercials According to Social Media Moms
- Social Media Winners from Super Bowl XLVIII: Lessons for Small Businesses
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- CBS Detroit WWJ Interview about How to Keep Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- Do your kids mind their social media manners?
- What is Digital Citizenship?