Saturday, Sept 12, 2015, Emily A. Hay shared updates on the Internet Advisor show on WJR 760AM Detroit. Check out the audio to learn about the following:
– Are you a non-profit that wants to maximize your donation opportunities from Facebook? Learn about the “Donate Now” button as Emily talks to show host, Foster Braun.
– Instagram Advertising launching on Sept 30th for businesses small and large
– Instagram now supporting landscape and portrait-oriented photos (no longer ONLY a square)
– The Digital Summit in Detroit taking place Sept 22-23
Thanks for listening!
WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts
digital summit detroit, Facebook Donate Now, Facebook for non-profits, instagram advertising, Instagram for small business, wjr detroit
April 11, 2022
- A Chat GPT Deep Dive for Our Community of Moms
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Business Call for Help: 7 Ways To Navigate Yelp
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- Michipreneur Guest Post: 5 Ways to Get Instagram Instantly Working Better for Your Business
- How To Shop Local On Etsy
- CBS Detroit WWJ Interview about How to Keep Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- What the New YouTube Layout and Other Google Updates Mean for Your Small Business
- What is Facebook Graph Search?
- Why Women Love Social Media
- Yelp Help and Google Places for Small Businesses