See that mom over there with the smartphone in her hand? How about the 20-something who’s all business with her Blackberry or that elegant woman at lunch, tapping out a post or Tweet?
Women love social media. We are on it all day, but why? Because it’s the perfect way to connect with friends and family, learn tips and tricks for saving money and open the door to new opportunities and relationships.
A few clicks of the mouse or taps on a smartphone and you can order dinner, meet up with friends or plan a date with a potential Mr. Right. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram: Social media gives you the keys to the world.
How has social media enriched your life? Leave a comment!
Why Women Use Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]
April 11, 2022
- How One of Our Social Media Managers Got a Shout Out on NBC Detroit
- Proud to Be Social Media Experts as SUBTA Resource Partner
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Allow Reviews on Your Facebook Business Page
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Website Needs a Blog
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- COMING SOON: Digital Summit Detroit September 2015
- Michipreneur Guest Post: 5 Ways to Get Instagram Instantly Working Better for Your Business
- Social Media Winners from Super Bowl XLVIII: Lessons for Small Businesses
- Snap, Chat, Poke: What’s the recommended allowance for kids and mobile apps?
- What is Facebook Graph Search?
0 thoughts on “Why Women Use Social Media [INFOGRAPHIC]”