See that mom over there with the smartphone in her hand? How about the 20-something who’s all business with her Blackberry or that elegant woman at lunch, tapping out a post or Tweet?
Women love social media. We are on it all day, but why? Because it’s the perfect way to connect with friends and family, learn tips and tricks for saving money and open the door to new opportunities and relationships.
A few clicks of the mouse or taps on a smartphone and you can order dinner, meet up with friends or plan a date with a potential Mr. Right. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram: Social media gives you the keys to the world.
How has social media enriched your life? Leave a comment!
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- Proud to Be Social Media Experts as SUBTA Resource Partner
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Social Media Bucket List 2017: Digital Marketing Boot Camp in Detroit
- WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Commercials According to Social Media Moms
- How to Run a TweetChat or Twitter Party
- What the New YouTube Layout and Other Google Updates Mean for Your Small Business
- How to Get Fans Talking on Your Facebook Business Page
- Meeting Ricki Lake, TV Talk Show Host & Social Media Trailblazer
- Encouraging Tech-Savvy Preteen & Teen Girls Through Social Media