We recently had the opportunity to chat about one of our favorite social media sites — Instagram — and how it can be used to boost business over at Michipreneur.
Michipreneur is an online publication built to empower entrepreneurs, encourage investment, strengthen small business, and foster talent retention in Michigan. The site publishes news, resources, events, funding information and more for Michigan startups and businesses.
Take some time to check out the great information presented on the site, and read our guest post highlighting Instagram here:
- Learning from Jackie Kossoff Meta Ads and Paid Social Media Expert
- Flexible Work Webinar with Parents Pivot
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- A Chat GPT Deep Dive for Our Community of Moms
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- 4 Reasons Why Your Business Website Needs a Blog
- Bookstock is for readers: Largest used book event in Michigan Now Open
- Social Media Bucket List 2017: Digital Marketing Boot Camp in Detroit
- How To Shop Local On Etsy
- What the New YouTube Layout and Other Google Updates Mean for Your Small Business
- Snap, Chat, Poke: What’s the recommended allowance for kids and mobile apps?
- What is Facebook Graph Search?