We recently had the opportunity to chat about one of our favorite social media sites — Instagram — and how it can be used to boost business over at Michipreneur.
Michipreneur is an online publication built to empower entrepreneurs, encourage investment, strengthen small business, and foster talent retention in Michigan. The site publishes news, resources, events, funding information and more for Michigan startups and businesses.
Take some time to check out the great information presented on the site, and read our guest post highlighting Instagram here:
- Emily A. Hay on Mom’s Exit Interview with Kim Rittberg Discusses How to Become a Social Media Manager or Freelancer
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Commercials According to Social Media Moms
- How to Run a TweetChat or Twitter Party
- How Dentists Use Social Media
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- HOW TO FIND – AND USE – SOCIAL MEDIA RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS
- Why Yelp is Important for Small Businesses
- How to Get Fans Talking on Your Facebook Business Page
- Encouraging Tech-Savvy Preteen & Teen Girls Through Social Media
- Yelp Help and Google Places for Small Businesses