Hay There! As small business owner that wants to effectively leverage social media to grow your business, it is a very strong plan to have blogging at the core of your social media strategy. Expert video bloggers from around the world & marketers alike will tell you that recorded video message is an essential format for your blog content.
I recorded this video message from a very scenic location in Miami to show you how EASY it can be to create visually interesting backdrops for a video for your small business’ blog. Even if you have backdrop ideas but aren’t sure what to say, in this message, I outline some specific points to talk through on your next (or first!) video.
If you know of any fellow small business owners that may benefit from recording videos for their business’ blog, I’d love for you to please pass this link along via the Facebook share and Retweet buttons!
Please feel free to put any questions or comments in the section below and I’d be more than happy to get back…don’t forget to post a link to your most recent video blog post – I can’t WAIT to see it!
- Emily A. Hay on Mom’s Exit Interview with Kim Rittberg Discusses How to Become a Social Media Manager or Freelancer
- 4 Reasons Why You Need to Allow Reviews on Your Facebook Business Page
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- From Our Team of Experts: 15 Tips For Work At Home Moms #WAHM
- How Print Media Companies Can Win with Social Media Campaigns
- Getting Social with Live in the D on Local 4 NBC Detroit
- The brand and blogger ecosystem as witnessed at BlogHer 2013
- Snap, Chat, Poke: What’s the recommended allowance for kids and mobile apps?
- Why Women Love Social Media
- A Mother’s Day Focus on Female Bloggers
- Instagram for Personal and Small Business Use