HOW YOUR SIMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS CAN BECOME A FLEXIBLE CAREER
Are you curious how your simple social media skills could help you thrive professionally in a new way? Then you have come to the right place!
Emily A. Hay led a webinar with Anna McKay of Parents Pivot to teach attendees how to transform your social media skills into a flexible career.
In the recording below, you’ll learn:
1) What the social media industry looks like today for professionals
2) How to get in to this line of truly flexible work with real life examples from career pivoters
3) FAQs around skills needed, earning potential, etc.
For any questions about your future flexible career goals in social media, schedule a call with Emily A. Hay and the Hay There Team today.
- Learning from Jackie Kossoff Meta Ads and Paid Social Media Expert
- Unboxing a Social Media Training with Apres Group CEO Stacey Delo
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- 2021 BBB Torch Awards: Hay There Social Media Honored as Finalist for Business Ethics
- 8 Things You Must Do to Make Your Website Social Media Friendly
- 5 Must-Have Social Media Tools for Your Small Business
- CBS Detroit WWJ Interview about How to Keep Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- Social Media Help for Parents of Tweens at the KidsLinked Festival
- Encouraging Tech-Savvy Preteen & Teen Girls Through Social Media
- Yelp Help and Google Places for Small Businesses
- Facebook Safety for Children