Lists made, budgets set, coffee in one hand and smartphone in the other! Are you ready for the holiday shopping season? How many times have you heard friends brag about great deals they found on Black Friday? This year, you can get in on the savings action starting with your smartphone!
Whether you’re a veteran bargain hunter or a Black Friday novice, ClickOnDetroit is part of a huge holiday shopping event the week of Thanksgiving.
Hay There Social Media has assembled a team of blogging bargain hunters and style writers to help you find the best deals on Black Friday. Click here for the full story from ClickOnDetroit :
Need gift ideas for kids, teens, your significant other, parents, grandparents and friends? We’ve got you covered! Click here for our team’s gift recommendations with the best deals in Metro Detroit on Black Friday: http://bit.ly/Local4shop
Don’t forget, we’ll be tweeting deals through Cyber Monday so stay tuned on Twitter with #Local4Shopping.
Follow all the Tweet Team Members on Twitter:
Join in the conversation: Tweet #Local4Shopping
Thanks for joining us!
- Types of Services You Can Deliver as a Social Media Manager
- Authentically professional: How to make friends and not alienate clients
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- How Print Media Companies Can Win with Social Media Campaigns
- 5 Must-Have Social Media Tools for Your Small Business
- The brand and blogger ecosystem as witnessed at BlogHer 2013
- HOW TO FIND – AND USE – SOCIAL MEDIA RESOURCES FOR EDUCATORS
- Snapchat: The “Kid Friendly” Sexting App?
- Meeting Ricki Lake, TV Talk Show Host & Social Media Trailblazer
- What Parents Can Learn from Paris Jackson’s Tweets
- Facebook Safety for Children
- How to Deal with a Customer Complaint via Social Media