Lists made, budgets set, coffee in one hand and smartphone in the other! Are you ready for the holiday shopping season? How many times have you heard friends brag about great deals they found on Black Friday? This year, you can get in on the savings action starting with your smartphone!
Whether you’re a veteran bargain hunter or a Black Friday novice, ClickOnDetroit is part of a huge holiday shopping event the week of Thanksgiving.
Hay There Social Media has assembled a team of blogging bargain hunters and style writers to help you find the best deals on Black Friday. Click here for the full story from ClickOnDetroit :
Need gift ideas for kids, teens, your significant other, parents, grandparents and friends? We’ve got you covered! Click here for our team’s gift recommendations with the best deals in Metro Detroit on Black Friday: http://bit.ly/Local4shop
Don’t forget, we’ll be tweeting deals through Cyber Monday so stay tuned on Twitter with #Local4Shopping.
Follow all the Tweet Team Members on Twitter:
Join in the conversation: Tweet #Local4Shopping
Thanks for joining us!
- How One of Our Social Media Managers Got a Shout Out on NBC Detroit
- How Social Media Influences Buying
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor
- WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts
- Michipreneur Guest Post: 5 Ways to Get Instagram Instantly Working Better for Your Business
- Social Media Winners from Super Bowl XLVIII: Lessons for Small Businesses
- Youth & Education in Michigan Tweet Chat
- CBS Detroit WWJ Interview about How to Keep Your Kids Safe on Social Media
- Why Women Love Social Media
- What is Digital Citizenship?
- Instagram for Personal and Small Business Use
- How to Use Facebook Timeline