This means we are bringing together like-minded women.
- She has other demanding responsibilities (children, parents/in-laws, husband, siblings, etc).
- She must fit work AROUND her life. Not the other way around.
- She's a multitasker; has 500 tabs open in her head at all times.
- She can compartmentalize when she needs to get stuff done.
- She craves "professional fulfillment" (aka using her "real brain" not just her "mom brain").
- While she doesn't have to be an extrovert, she must enjoy making connections.
- She is social and positive, not snarky.
- Not being "qualified enough" (Imposter syndrome).
- Being "on the sidelines too long."
- Rejection: wants to be likable; not a fan of "confrontation."
- Losing control of her current work+life rhythm as she knows it.
Her work style
- She's tech-savvy: she can rule her family and life from her smartphone.
- She's efficient, enthusiastic, energetic, resourceful and tenacious.
- She's a self-starter, self-disciplined, is self-motivated and ALWAYS goes the extra-mile. Always.
- She takes pride in whatever she puts her effort into.
- She is a strong communicator and comes across clearly in writing.
- Strong social media skills (social network pro).
- Own laptop.
She is drawn to
- Positive quotes/memes on social media.
- Looking for ways to get her professional mo-jo back.
- Thinking about her life beyond just the present.
- She’s willing to give herself an opportunity.
- Like-minded women. Would love a community to "work with."
Hear from women like you: