Hay There Team
Emily A. Hay, Founder
Why social media: Social Media fuels me at the core as gives me a platform to create from. It allows me to bring together an outstanding team of talented social media managers that will stop at nothing to deliver value to our small business clients.
- Corporate Sales
- Small business environments
- Social Media & Entrepreneurialism
- Finding the best in every situation
Deanna Rose, Social Media Manager
Why social media: I’m a know-it-all who likes to know what everyone else knows and in turn enlighten them with what I know. Social media helps me learn about everything from every type of person and business imaginable, and quickly.
- Newspaper reporter extraordinaire
- Freelance writer/PR manager
- Political campaign manager
- Baseball (and visiting the MLB stadiums)
- Traveling — especially to NYC and Hawaii.
- My family: wonderful husband and adorable daughter (and cute rescue dog)
Korie Wilkins, Client Activity & Content Manager
Why social media: I have seen the immediate and awesome impact social media can have, both at a personal and a professional level. I love bringing people together and making connections. Words are my passion! I love to talk, meet new people and help spread the word about exciting, meaningful projects and ideas.
- Roving reporter for the Detroit Free Press
- Super site manager at Detroit.MomsLikeMe.com
- Multi-tasking master and toddler mom
- Cooking and eating
- Friends, family and fun
- Reading and learning
Lauren Weber, Social Media Manager
Why social media: I love interacting with others. Social media has helped me to connect with like-minded people, businesses and bloggers who are passionate about the same things as me. As a social media manager, I enjoy bringing a brand to life by humanizing it so others find them relatable.
- Public relations counselor
- Freelance writer and blogger
- Super mama multi-tasker
- Spending time with family
- Bettering my community
- Blogging for fun at Mrs. Weber’s Neighborhood
Sheri Watkins, Social Media Manager
Why social media: Love the So Me in Social Media! I’m able to integrate following, friending, reading, watching, listening, learning, educating, marketing, & mommying; All So Me!
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction
- Sales & Marketing
- Customer Service
- Lifelong Learning
- Pittsburgh Pro Sports