Hay There Team
Why social media: I’m a know-it-all who likes to know what everyone else knows and in turn enlighten them with what I know. Social media helps me learn about everything from every type of person and business imaginable, and quickly.
- Newspaper reporter extraordinaire
- Freelance writer/PR manager
- Political campaign manager
- Baseball (and visiting the MLB stadiums)
- Traveling — especially to NYC and Hawaii.
- My family: wonderful husband and adorable daughter (and cute rescue dog)
Emily A. Hay, Founder
Why social media: Social Media fuels me at the core and gives me a platform to create from. It allows me to bring together an outstanding team of talented social media managers that will stop at nothing to deliver value to our clients.
- Corporate Sales
- Small business environments
- Social Media & Entrepreneurialism
- Finding the best in every situation
- Family (my husband and our new baby girl)
Why social media: I started blogging in 2009 and watched my life change through the positive power of social media. By building my personal brand, I have been able to launch a new career. I love that social media levels the playing field so that everyone can be successful. I look forward to bringing my passion for social media to brands and help them to develop their online presence in an authentic, meaningful way.
- Blogger/Freelance Writer
- Former Junior High English Teacher / Current Social Media Professor at Walsh College
- Public Speaker
- My family and being a mom to my two young children
- Everything about the art of storytelling, especially reading and writing
Korie Wilkins, Client Activity & Content Manager
Why social media: I have seen the immediate and awesome impact social media can have, both at a personal and a professional level. I love bringing people together and making connections. Words are my passion! I love to talk, meet new people and help spread the word about exciting, meaningful projects and ideas.
- Roving reporter for the Detroit Free Press
- Super site manager at Detroit.MomsLikeMe.com
- Multi-tasking master and toddler mom
- Cooking and eating
- Friends, family and fun
- Reading and learning
Lauren Weber, Social Media Manager
Why social media: I love interacting with others. Social media has helped me to connect with like-minded people, businesses and bloggers who are passionate about the same things as me. As a social media manager, I enjoy bringing a brand to life by humanizing it so others find them relatable.
- Public relations counselor
- Freelance writer and blogger
- Super mama multi-tasker
- Spending time with family
- Bettering my community
- Blogging for fun at Mrs. Weber’s Neighborhood
Why social media: I believe in authenticity and community and strive to make these a priority in what I do. I’m eager to find innovative ways for brands to develop a unique voice and build a community of loyal and engaged followers. Social media presents the perfect opportunity for both. An authentic voice is key for brands and community is what makes the social media world go ‘round.
- Brand Building
- Social Media Strategy
- Family - my husband, Aaron, our new baby girl, Greta, and our calamity hound, Quincy
- Food + Wine