If you are reading this, you likely already know the power and necessity of social media. Read more about how a growing national franchise, Pure Barre, has used social media to grow in this article on entrepreneur.com, featuring comments from Hay There Social Media founder Emily A. Hay. Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter or YouTube, social media can help expand YOUR business. Click here to read the article by Wensdy Von Buskirk and tell us: How has social media changed the way YOU do business?
Leave a Reply
- What Parents Can Learn from Paris Jackson’s Tweets July 26, 2012
- A Mother’s Day Focus on Female Bloggers May 12, 2012
- Social TV – Watch it, Tweet it, Experience it with a Tweet Team! June 16, 2012
- Encouraging Tech-Savvy Preteen & Teen Girls Through Social Media July 21, 2012
- Meeting Ricki Lake, TV Talk Show Host & Social Media Trailblazer August 28, 2012
- Social Media Bucket List 2017: Digital Marketing Boot Camp in Detroit December 19, 2016
- Register Now: Social Mitten Conference 2016 in Ann Arbor May 26, 2016
- Hay There Social Media a BEST of MichBusiness Award Winner November 17, 2015
- WJR 760AM Updates: Facebook “Donate Now”, Instagram Advertising & New Layouts September 14, 2015
- COMING SOON: Digital Summit Detroit September 2015 September 14, 2015
- Betsy: Of course! We love Sprout Social! :)...
- Brit at Sprout Social: Thanks so much for including Sprout in the round-u...
- bcritchfield: Thank you for your input!...
- Nashville Ad Agency: I think Google+ is a huge social media network tha...
- Emily: Hi Frank, thanks for reading. You should tweet sh...
#local4shopping black friday brands children click on detroit deal with customer complaint social media deanna rose Detroit detroit fireworks digital citizenship emily a. hay facebook Facebook app facebook safety for children hay there social media instagram internet advisors Kids lauren weber listening local 4 Michigan mrs. weber's neighborhood online influencers online reputation management parents safety saving face saving face for parents of tweens sheri watkins small business small business blog small business social media smartphone Social Media social media complaint social media results social media safety social media small business tweens tweeting live tweetteam twitter wdiv yelp